Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 20 - PowerPoint Presentation

I was absent from class on Tuesday, and I have been a little behind on my blog as a result. That does not mean, however, that I have fallen behind on my in-class assignments. I e-mailed my instructor with an inquiry about the assignment given in Tuesday's class period, and his response was that the class assignment was to conclude the previously assigned PowerPoint activity. Fortunately, I had already completed the PowerPoint activity and followed all the necessary procedures to submit the activity prior to Tuesday's class period. As a result, this blog  relates to Tuesday's in-class assignment of concluding the previously assigned PowerPoint activity, of which I had already completed individually while the class had completed within Tuesday's class period.

ISTE NETS T Standards (Pertaining to the previosuly assigned PowerPoint activity which was concluded Tuesday):
3a. demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations
3d. model and facilitate effective use of current and emerging digital tools to locate, analyze, evaluate, and use information resources to support research and learning
5c. evaluate and reflect on current research and professional practice on a regular basis to make effective use of existing and emerging digital tools and resources in support of student learning

No comments:

Post a Comment