Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 26 - Portfolio

Within this class period, I wrote my reflection pertaining to Self-Renewal under Standard 4.

Click here to view my portfolio
Click here to view my reflection pertaining to self-renewal under Standard 4

ISTE NETS T Standards:
2b. develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in setting their own educational goals, managing their own learning, and assessing their own progress -in creating my portfolio, I  am creating a technology-enriched learning environment that will enable all students to become active participates in setting their own education goals, managing their own learning, and assessing their own progress just as I am doing
2d. provide students with multiple and varied formative and summative assessments aligned with content and technology standards and use resulting data to inform learning and teaching -in this case, my portfolio, once complete, will provide students and other teaching professionals informative information on the ways in which I have addressed the technology standards throughout my time in the Elementary Education program at Fairmont State University
3c. communicate relevant information and ideas effectively to students, parents, and peers using a variety of digital-age media and formats -by creating a portfolio, I am communicating relevant information and ideas effectively to students, parents, and peers, using a variety of digital-age media and formats

No comments:

Post a Comment