Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 6 - 4 Personality Temperaments Post #2

My results were the same as my previous prognostication. Because I am considered a Guardian, I believe that I will have no trouble leading a class of students, for I find it easy to speak mostly of their duties and responsibilities and to keep an eye on what needs to be done, seeing that such tasks are completed quickly yet efficiently. I also believe that I will have little trouble amongst a group of teachers or a cadre of principles, for I find it simple to obey the laws, follow the rules, and respect the rights of others.

ISTE NETS T Standard:
4b. address the diverse needs of all learners by using learner-centered strategies providing equitable access to appropriate digital tools and resources

No comments:

Post a Comment